Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,292
  • Views: Views 1,023,742
can anybody tell me what's these extra charges for?!
9IQMoW3.jpg

P.S: haven't recharged or watching since 3 months.. but I'll be back to Kolkata 29th Januray, so need to switch on the connection again!

can anybody tell me what's these extra charges for?!
9IQMoW3.jpg

P.S: haven't recharged or watching since 3 months.. but I'll be back to Kolkata 29th Januray, so need to switch on the connection again!
That processing fee is the temporary suspension fees for 3 months (₹25). For other charges, I have no idea. Contact CC.

That processing fee is the temporary suspension fees for 3 months (₹25). For other charges, I have no idea. Contact CC.
Got it!
Rs 10 is pay later charges.rs 25 is reconnection charges as you are inactive for few months
and ₹24.15 is MINUS balance of my account.
So 153.4+46.02+10+25+24.15 = ₹258.57/-!!

But one more question.. to reactivate my connection, should I recharge EXACTLY ₹259 or just ₹200 would be enough for re-activation of my DishTV (as I'll leave the place again in 5 weeks, so I don't want to recharge unnecessary amount that I won't be able to use..)

Got it!

and ₹24.15 is MINUS balance of my account.
So 153.4+46.02+10+25+24.15 = ₹258.57/-!!

But one more question.. to reactivate my connection, should I recharge EXACTLY ₹259 or just ₹200 would be enough for re-activation of my DishTV (as I'll leave the place again in 5 weeks, so I don't want to recharge unnecessary amount that I won't be able to use..)
Honestly, I haven't tried to activate with a lower amount. You can surely recharge with ₹200 and check if the connection gets activated an if not, you can separately recharge with ₹60 after that.

Sudarshan Hindi news channel plzz add dish tv platform why not add this channel this channel available other dth platform plzz update

DISHTV TN New Packages
Sirappana 6 month offer ₹931+G.S.T=1099
Sirappana 12 month offer ₹1864+G.S.T=2199

**Only Available in Packages

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock