Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,330
  • Views: Views 1,031,684
Australian open live on sony & dd sports 1.0 . Dishtv forgot to remove free dish(dd sports) tp or they do so only for cricket? May be as usual dishtv is too lazy to do quick changes😉

Hi friends
I Just noticed today that in my the DISH TV NXT (D 7000HD) in the interface of My Dish tv - in Video and display- the HD format is greyed out in 720p, ( no option to change now) earlier i had option to shift to 1080 also, is it common issue or only for me.

experts please reply

Regards

A r Z

Hi friends
I Just noticed today that in my the DISH TV NXT (D 7000HD) in the interface of My Dish tv - in Video and display- the HD format is greyed out in 720p, ( no option to change now) earlier i had option to shift to 1080 also, is it common issue or only for me.

experts please reply

Regards

A r Z
It's bug in latest update. Redownload software (Force upgrade option). Same version will be downloaded and 1080 will be available.

It's bug in latest update. Redownload software (Force upgrade option). Same version will be downloaded and 1080 will be available.

I Tried re-downloading the software it was ok, later when i switch off and on the same issue . As you said could be a bug.
Thanks

Dear friends ,
I am decided to leave dish tv . for the past 13 years i have used. now its time up to leave.
still using in native by my dad and mom

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock