DISH TV HD add on packs question, please help, thanks

• Thread starter ALE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,657

ALE

Reaction score
Hi folks , iam an existing videocon d2h customer(for past 2 years) with 2 hd set top box connections ( 1 main package and 1 mirror). I wanted to add a 3rd connection as a mirror package of my existing connections but videocon is refusing to mirror for this third connection by saying that my existing package is old / discontinued so they can only add a lower package to the 3rd connection without the hd channels on my 1st and 2nd connection  :angry

So because of my frustration with videocon :wall  iam looking at other HD d2h providers and i found the prices for DISH TV s HD add on packs very attractive :k  . 

So I called up dish tv customer care to enquire about their packages

AND  this is what I am considering - 1) get the DISH 99(Rs 99) Base Pack  (from what i understand i need this pack to get the any add ons right? )

2) get the add ons for channels i watch - like SPORTS HD ( Rs 75 ), ALL NEWS( Rs 50)   etc.

BUT  Here is my Question -  the dish tv representative told me that i need to get 3 separate add ons of minimum Rs. 25 value for any add on to work ? is this true? or can i just subscribe to 1 or 2 add on s ? and what about add ons below Rs 25 , can i subscribe to 2 under Rs 25 add ons for SPORTS HD add on to work?

:u

AND he also told me in order to get GAME ON HD( Rs 165) or FULL ON HD( Rs 220) plans i need to get Super Family Base Pack ( Rs 270 ) is this true? or can we get these these hd plans without any sd base plan or with DISH 99 base plan?

I would be grateful if you could provide me suggestions on this matter 

THANKS  ;)

ShivRaJ said:
Everything is true :)

Thanks for your reply, so i do need to get 3 separate add ons of min value Rs 25 for any single add on ( like sports HD) to work right?

Two things.. First you need to add 3 different addons worth 25 each with Base pack @99 rs per month and No it will not be mirrored on ur 2nd TV.. Only Base pack will b mirrored @250 rs pm. 2nd if Super Family pack with full on hd is taken then it will be mirrored.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock