DDF Exclusive Dish TV HD Channels List As on 15 September 2020

• Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 17,007
It is a big disgrace that Dish TV is the only DTH not to carry the following four essential South HD channels:
  • Star Vijay HD :angry2:
  • Mazhavil Manorama HD
  • Udaya HD
  • Surya HD.
Not to mention Dish-d2h does not have a single Zee South HD channel.
Yes they are providing through ST2 and dishtv doesn't need to add those because dish tv is North specified.
Is it possible to mention this somewhere?

Is it possible to mention this somewhere?
I am not a ST2 user so don't know the channel numbers... Also I don't think it's needed because its not officially available for all users only some specific users can watch these channels..

I am not a ST2 user so don't know the channel numbers... Also I don't think it's needed because its not officially available for all users only some specific users can watch these channels..
LCN is same as that of d2h...😉

It is a big disgrace that Dish TV is the only DTH not to carry the following four essential South HD channels:
  • Star Vijay HD :angry2:
  • Mazhavil Manorama HD
  • Udaya HD
  • Surya HD.
Not to mention Dish-d2h does not have a single Zee South HD channel.

@JollyLNB bro They are providing via ST2 @Amit1079 bro can confirm this.
LCN is same as that of d2h...😉
One more doubt on this. Currently the 970 and 980 series on Dish TV are used by kids' channels. Since you are saying that the LCN of Vijay HD, Mazhavil HD, etc. is the same as d2h (Vijay HD: 981, Mazhavil Manorama HD: 990, etc.), does this mean that, for those subscribers who have turned the dish antenna towards ST2, all the channels will have d2h LCNs (3 digits only) instead of Dish TV LCNs (3 and 4 digits)? Otherwise the LCNs of these four channels (not provided directly by Dish TV) will clash with the kids' LCNs.

Also tagging @Amit1079 here.

Last edited:
I use a dishtv HD STB pointed to ST2. Channel numbers are same as d2h. Only difference is we don't get d2h home channels instead we get Dish Buzz channel..

If you are Dish Tv Customer from Tamil Nadu,Not so Good News ,Dish Tv had removed chutti Jaya plus,Discover Tamil,News 18 Tamil nadu ,Raj Tv & Raj Digital plus .Regardless if its Part of broadcaster Bouquets price are collected as it was earlier to collect profits
,Hope Soon Trai bring in Portability in Set box

Last edited:
@Abhi bro DD sound not available on
Discovery HD
History TV 18HD
& Flix
Movies Now HD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock