Dish Tv International Dealer

• Thread starter Javaid
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 2,044

Javaid

Reaction score
I have been using Dish TV dealer account for the last three months. Hereby I want to know when a customer is entitled to 0.9% commission on timely recharging of the account. What is the target to be achieved for dealer to be entitled for distribution account.

Looking forward for your response.

Javaid said:
I have been using Dish TV dealer account for the last three months. Hereby I want to know when a customer is entitled to 0.9% commission on timely recharging of the account. What is the target to be achieved for dealer to be entitled for distribution account.

Haiii dear..
i m in dubai now..i have my kerala dealer id and paswrd. bt the recharge site is not get open here..may b its blocked. hw can i unblock it.?

No dishtvbiz is not blocked try it with different browser or use hotspot shield

Devdharshan said:
No dishtvbiz is not blocked try it with different browser or use hotspot shield

Dear,
Is it possible to have a partner login access for me? Pls PM.

Javaid said:

Hi
i need dishtv Trade partner id?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock