Dish TV is not the Best DTH

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,664

dino29

Reaction score
I always thought that Dish TV had potential to be the best and now with all these steps, they have taken a step forward but still they are not the best

36 Real HD channels
415 Total no. of channels
Great International Channels
Amazing economical pricing
Exclusive SD and HD channels.
No Recording Charges on SD and HD STB

Still not paisa vasool as many channels are not being given in highest package

all DTH ops have both become money sucking DTH. Videocon d2h is still little better than worst Tata Sky as they give many more channels than Tata Sky at lower cost but now ring belongs to Dish TV, they ROCK

Airtel Digital TV too has potential to be best if they start adding new HD channels, International Channels. Lets see what they do

RE: Dish TV is the Best DTH

Mann kar raha hai Tata sky STB ko dustbin Mein phenkne ko.:angry I am very frustrated now,how long we have to wait for to see new channel additions.:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

Just because Dish TV has added 8 new HD channels and became maximum HD channel provider, it doesnt mean they are the best. Their set top box is the worst among all DTH.

If Dish TV launches TS or ADTV like awesome STBs with built-in hard disk and update the firmware to support series recording, I'll admit that they are the best.

Dish TV has always been a silent spectator to all the noise created by its competition, this being their 10th year in business proves their commitment and planning is future proof with their TP capacity as of today, the only complain is they lacked real HD channels which Tatasky used during their HD launch with the 'asli HD' ad campaign but dish TV has leapfrogged every DTH player setting a new benchmark.

It is very natural to get excited but things can change in the future.

I only hope Tatasky gets its act together at the earliest to meet their customers expectation.

aumnamonarayan said:
I always thought that Dish TV had potential to be the best and now with all thes steps, they have proved that they are the best.

37 Real HD channels
415 Total no. of channels
Great International Channels
Amazing economical pricing
Exclusive SD and HD channels.
No Recording Charges on SD and HD STB

Totally paisa vasool!

Screw u Tata Sky and Videocon d2h. Go to hell. They have both become money sucking DTH which do not add new channels. Videocon d2h is still little better than worst Tata Sky as they give many more channels than Tata Sky at lower cost but now ring belongs to Dish TV, they ROCK

Airtel Digital TV too has potential to be best if they start adding new HD channels, International Channels. Lets see what they do

Is your ID hacked??
Di sh tv became best from sinking ship.

Dish tv have 22 transpoder & ts have 12 transpoder this difference for ts & dish tv

Arjun3144 said:
Dish tv have 22 transpoder & ts have 12 transpoder this difference for ts & dish tv

Currently DISHTV Using 21 Tps in india bro 22nd for SL

Actually, I too have started believing they are d best now.
Though, I havent seen their box quality... but just the total no of HD channels, and their pricing is a enough, to have my mind change in their favor. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock