Dish tv is the only DTH in India which telecasted every FIFA world cup Match in HD

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,823

DishHD

Reaction score
Except dish tv none of the other DTH in india have added Pix HD till now and today is the last day of third round FIFA world cup matches which means except Dish tv none of the DTH in India had telecasted the second match of the third round in HD which was telecasted on PIX HD beside the one on Six HD. So by this Dish tv becomes the only DTH in India to provide each and every match played in this FIFA world cup in High Definition for its Dish Tru HD customers. :clap :eek:hya

Anirudha said:
At 9th July you will create the thread that dishtv is the only DTH not telecasting India's Tour of England in HD :u

Ha ha. 9th july ko kahenge "in India Dish TV The one & only DTH NOT Telecasting IND VS ENG Match in HD"

I think its possible to create 100s of threads like
''Dish tv is the only DTH in India which is not telecasting ........... in HD''

BTW its true that Dish TV users only getting all 64 matches in HD, i am not denying that

Anirudha said:
At 9th July you will create the thread that dishtv is the only DTH not telecasting India's Tour of England in HD :u

:D:D:D:D

Anirudha said:

Bro India tour of England is not a big event like FIFA world cup or Olympics. Even at least Tatasky, airtel digital tv , d2h and every DTH and cable operator in India will telecast this tour in HD which is not something out standing or special but dish tv is the only one in all India which is telecasting All the FIFA world cup matches in HD which is not just special but puts dish tv on other level from its rival's.

Anirudha said:
Which Broadcaster owns the rights of Olympics ? :huh

I know star sports but every DTH and cable operator in India can telecast Olympics in HD but no one has telscatsed all 64 FIFA world cup matches in HD except dish tv. :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock