• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

    Please Login or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Dish TV NSS 6 Software upgrade in Jeddah

Alansenthil

Registered
Joined
31 Mar 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
At last here is the final solution for Dish TV DTH lovers.For Software upgrade and any other conflicts please call me 24/7.

Contact number:05####(Jeddah)

MOD Note: Please don't provide personal details
 

DoesntMatter

Registered
Joined
8 Aug 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
NSS 6 signal is not available in Jeddah. I think he means software / firmware upgrade for the receiver. Usually people will take the receiver to India to get the software updated or send to Eastern Province (where NSS signal is available). I believe he'll provide the same service.

@Alansenthil: Where's your shop in Jeddah?
 

elias28681

Registered
Joined
17 Jan 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi Senthil,
Can you help me, i have below problem.
my dish setted for NSS6.
Home Transponder : 12582 V 40700.
Signal Strength : 85 %
Signal Quality : 78 %.

From yesterday , error 301 Signal not found. but Signal Strength : 85 % / Signal Quality : 78 %.
But in STB inf screen , all transponder showing RED.
Please let me know what can i do.
Thanks
 

Alansenthil

Registered
Joined
31 Mar 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
DoesntMatter said:
NSS 6 signal is not available in Jeddah. I think he means software / firmware upgrade for the receiver. Usually people will take the receiver to India to get the software updated or send to Eastern Province (where NSS signal is available). I believe he'll provide the same service.

@Alansenthil: Where's your shop in Jeddah?
Call me man,I will guide you.

I'am talking about NSS 6 95.0E not Asiasat 5 100.5E
 

Alansenthil

Registered
Joined
31 Mar 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
elias28681 said:
Hi Senthil,
Can you help me, i have below problem.
my dish setted for NSS6.
Home Transponder : 12582 V 40700.
Signal Strength : 85 %
Signal Quality : 78 %.

From yesterday , error 301 Signal not found. but Signal Strength : 85 % / Signal Quality : 78 %.
But in STB inf screen , all transponder showing RED.
Please let me know what can i do.
Thanks

Try to modify your home TP as 12688 Then It will okay...
 

elias28681

Registered
Joined
17 Jan 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
when i change home TP as 12688 from 12522 - Signal strength/quality became "0"
 

elias28681

Registered
Joined
17 Jan 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
in my TP list following are Green.
1-12522 V 40700
2-12588 V 40700
3-12642 V 40700
4-12702 V 40700.
and Details are below when i do channel search,
Home Freq : 12522
No of Transports : 22
TV Channels : 53
Audio Channels : 0
Network Services: 1.

My dish antena size is medium and single LNB.
Signal Strength : 85 %
Signal Quality : 78 ~ 81 %.

So please advice me , further what shall i do to get more channels.
 

chitrapriyakp

Registered
Joined
1 Apr 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
You mentioned all 4 transponders from Asaisat-5 100' E (Not from NSS-6) You cannot receive NSS-6 satellite signal at yanbo. I am not getting NSS-6 Signal at Riyadh. I tried many times to receive signal from NSS-6 with Hunter-2.4 Meter dish with Stargold Fuji LNB, But not succeed.
You have to send receiver to software update to India or where there is NSS-6 Signal available to fix your receiver problem.
 

ABHI1

Registered
Joined
20 Feb 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
elias28681 said:
in my TP list following are Green.
1-12522 V 40700
2-12588 V 40700
3-12642 V 40700
4-12702 V 40700.
and Details are below when i do channel search,
Home Freq : 12522
No of Transports : 22
TV Channels : 53
Audio Channels : 0
Network Services: 1.

My dish antena size is medium and single LNB.
Signal Strength : 85 %
Signal Quality : 78 ~ 81 %.

So please advice me , further what shall i do to get more channels.
 
Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock