Dish Tv picture quality improved!

dthwallah

Reaction score
Hi DD Member,

I felt that Dish Tv has improved picture quality than past days... Am I only experiencing the same or others too?? Please post your feedback...

Now, I felt that Dish Tv picture quality (80% channels) as same quality as TATA Sky/Airtel DTH... What do u say???

Thanks

Hi DD Member,

I felt that Dish Tv has improved picture quality than past days... Am I only experiencing the same or others too?? Please post your feedback...

Now, I felt that Dish Tv picture quality (80% channels) as same quality as TATA Sky/Airtel DTH... What do u say???

Thanks
Please post screen shots, if you can

Hi DD Member,

Thanks
Yes You are absolutely right.
Dish tv is changing the channels format from mpeg2 to mpeg4 day by day. Only main channels like star plus, zee tv etc are remain on mpeg2 format due to restriction of customers having old set top boxes. Although this would change soon as dish tv trying to ask these customers to get exchange their old boxes with new boxes for more channels.
Hope you can understand the reason behind this improved quality.

Yes. I reactivated the connection after 6 months and first thing I noticed is the DishTV logo is now much smaller and elegant. The picture quality has improved drastically and it's a really pleasant change.

Yes I noticed it too.. even SD channel quality is improved a lot. Now Dishtv should focus on adding more missing channels & if it happens it will be the best dth in country.
Hope for the best... but they have serious money crunch...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock