Dish TV Recharge Failed Thru PAYTM Site

MOLOYBORA

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear All Friends,,,

Dish Tv recharge failed thru PayTM website. I am trying last 1 week. But not success. The amount is deducted from my Bank A/C.

Don't recharge with PAYTM...

Dish TV Recharge always :rechargeitnow.com (Dish TV Official Approved) and 2% instant discount thru PayuMoney gateway.

Don't go to PayTM for any recharge... Bahut Faltu haien..... Customer Jyyada Hoo Gaya haiii....

ssparikshya said:
i always recharge thru paytm , no probs

No Brother, Last week i try. But failed. Amount deducted from my A/C. I recharge 100, My Pack Value etc. But not recharge.

Earlier also i face problem...

You should recharge by minimum ₹250.If you want to do small dth recharges Mobikwik is best.Please try it.

Shani Mishra said:
You should recharge by minimum ₹250.If you want to do small dth recharges Mobikwik is best.Please try it.

Ok Brother..

Dear MOLOY BORA

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number, mobile number and email ID at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Regards,
Online Team
Dishtv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock