DTH updates Dish TV Sri Lanka services are discontinued and issues will sort out soon

• Thread starter SHAJU
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 11,553
Lanka 🇱🇰 Dish 📡 Tv going to Stop Transmission now.
Available 29th of November 2019
All Customers are Last Payments paying below Free to watch Lanka Dishtv channels before 29.11.2019
The company Reasons for Stop entertainment & Biggins New Transmission & New Channels with upgrade Subscription Packages and Amount

Thank u for Using Dishtv Customers.

It's like hand's in too many works and no one completed 😒

Dish TV isn't providing proper notification to it's subscribers.

Useless company,what are we doing now? Customer ask more question and I don't have answers

Dish TV promise it's customers that the service will be restored soon as the service provider resume the supply

In view of the cession of services by the satellite service provider, our services are hampered/discontinued. We are trying to fix the issues soon

Yes,
Same reply i also received via e-mail. Problem is the word "soon". It can be few hours, few days or weeks.

Yes,
Same reply i also received via e-mail. Problem is the word "soon". It can be few hours, few days or weeks.
They have promised to Telecommunications regulatory commission that the service will be restored in few hours. It may expected to restore fill service by tonight.

They have promised to Telecommunications regulatory commission that the service will be restored in few hours. It may expected to restore fill service by tonight.
Ok. That is good news. Thank you for the update.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock