Dish tv testing many Pakistani channels

1zxo903.jpg

j0ffdc.jpg

2i1e3p3.jpg

177ote.jpg

2ept6o9.jpg

3466b5x.jpg

I really can't believe that a Indian DTH testing these Pakistani channels, but i don't thing that they would give LCN might be channels are only for testing anyhow ThankYou dreambox.pk for screenshot

When this channels will come in Dish TV India????

superdudebuddy said:
I really can't believe that a Indian DTH testing these Pakistani channels, but i don't thing that they would give LCN might be channels are only for testing anyhow ThankYou dreambox.pk for screenshot

they are going to start an international pack i guess now a channels encrypted they also have started some afghani arabian and bangli channels as well along with Pakistani

UPDATE

All channels are given proper name now and encrypted also
PTV NEWS
PTV HOME
AAJ NEWS
AL ARABIA TV
DUBAI TV
DUNYA NEWS
EXPRESS NEWS
HUM TV
HUM MASALA
SAUDI TV
TARA MUSIK

dreambox.pk said:
they are going to start an international pack i guess now a channels encrypted they also have started some afghani arabian and bangli channels as well along with Pakistani

Might be they are doing this for Dish TV Sri Lanka launch as these might be added in Dish Lanka

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock