Dish Tv TP issue

danuka1danu

Reaction score
I aligned the dish tv nxt box to ST2 (videocon). Then i upgrade the software. After that i aligns 95.e again and then upgrades the software. After that search the channel showing only few channels lnc looks like 8000-8010 .dish nxt tp shows 91.5e tp (measta)(photo attached below. Dish tv old HD decoder shows the Big TV (the signal is 12688 tp). What makes this difference ... The Freesat Decoder is not found in the channel. It's 95.e. 65cm dish, use monoblock lnb. 😓

received-587541231759252.jpg

received-353941068775374.jpg

Why did you upgraded to st2 on your own?? there is some happy code for transferring to st2 and only dishtv can generate that code. then you tried to revert back which is not currently possible.

Bro,

In your second pic shows you getting Big TV tps (means you align to Independent TV Tps) :blush2:

Why did you upgraded to st2 on your own?? there is some happy code for transferring to st2 and only dishtv can generate that code. then you tried to revert back which is not currently possible.
a friend told me to align st2 after i align show some error channel not subscribed. then i call my local dealer he sayid do not align st2 because st2 don't have better channel then dish tv. then i align again ses 8

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock