Dish TV tries to build proximity with subscribers

JitendraKumar

Contributor
Reaction score
जमशेदपुर : सेटेलाइट चैनलों की प्रसारण करने वाली कंपनी डिश टीवी ने विक्रेताओं व ग्राहकों के करीब आने की पहल की है। बुधवार को साकची के एक होटल में आयोजित डीलर मीट में कंपनी के वाइस प्रेसीडेंट संजीव चौधरी के अलावा डिवीजनल बिजनेस मैनेजर जय सिंह ने कंपनी द्वारा लाए गए स्पोर्ट्स व एचडी चैनल के ऑफर की जानकारी दी। उन्होंने इस बात को ग्राहकों तक पहुंचाने का आग्रह करते हुए कहा कि हम कम पैसे में ग्राहकों को ज्यादा चैनल तो देते ही हैं, उनके लिए फुल प्रूफ सर्विस सिस्टम भी लेकर आए हैं। दूसरे चैनलों की तरह डिश टीवी रिकार्डिग के पैसे भी नहीं लेता। इस मौके पर डिवीजनल सर्विस मैनेजर बलराम शर्मा, क्लस्टर मैनेजर नजर अब्बास के साथ फ्रेंचाइजी विनय शर्मा ने भी डीलरों से उनकी समस्याएं सुनीं, तो उनसे भी सुझाव भी देने को कहा गया। डीलर बैंकाक टूर के ऑफर से काफी उत्साहित हुए।

डिश टीवी ने किया करीब आने का प्रयास

RE: Dish TV has tried to get close

Jitendra bhai please post in English.

Good news for DishTv users :)

According to Thread Title I thought dishtv is rapping their business and shutting down :lol

I was expecting the comment of CEO where he states that "Enough is enough we can't fight more with the Broadcaster and can't screw our subscribers more" :D

But I disappointing with the article and that too in Hindi :u

english translation:

There was a recent meet organized by dishTV wid d dealers, where they informed them abt the newsly added sports n HD chnls.
Also, they asked d dealers to enlighten potential buyers that why they shud buy dishTV:

>they give max chnls at low costs
>they ve brought full proff system for subscribers
>they charge no money for recording

Most important... dish tv sending dealers to bangkok for holiday !! :D :new ;)

Dish TV missing key English News Channels: Headlines Today / BBC World News / News 9 English (Bangalore based English News Channel)

shawl_who said:
english translation:

There was a recent meet organized by dishTV wid d dealers, where they informed them abt the newsly added sports n HD chnls.
Also, they asked d dealers to enlighten potential buyers that why they shud buy dishTV:

>they give max chnls at low costs
>they ve brought full proff system for subscribers
>they charge no money for recording

Most important... dish tv sending dealers to bangkok for holiday !! :D :new ;)

Wow dish tv sending dealers to bangkok for holiday so dealers will enjoy in bangkok :rofl :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock