Dish tv upgrade to hd offer at 1199

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I got an offer call from dish tv. They informed me that for 1199 I will be upgraded from sd to hd and the amount will be given as cash back. Before they were having this for 999. Now they have increased, I can stay in whatever pack I am now. After that there is processing fee and that amount also will be refunded it seems. I would like you ask whether I can go for this offer. You must know I was using dish tv from 2008 to 2010 . Then went to digital TV. During 2016 I made rs 400 expenses for reinstallation of dish tv. Now presently using airtel hd for one big t.v 48 inches.dish tv + scv for another small tv 24 inches. Should I take this offer. Dish tv stb also takes sometime to switch on.

Help me to decide. Whether this offer will be there for lifetime or only now.

You should take this offer. And, do you have HD subscribe in Airtel Digital TV ; if yes wait for deactivation, if not then, go for it and change LED TV Box from Airtel to DishTV to experience HD.

I am presently in alacarte with both dish and digital tv. In dish tv it is fully english sd channels with no tamil channels with three months balance. In digital few hd channels with lifetime free tamil channels.digital tv has 55 days.The hd experience is better in dish or digital?

Best is in Airtel but, it is costly. Go for DishTV and check out that.

Hassan Syed said:
This is an expensive offer as a box up-gradation.

They are giving full cash back , so it cannot say as expensive...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock