Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 206,806
RE: Dish TV is in the final stages of acquiring Videocon D2H

unnecessary discussions spoiling the whole thread. I am sure unnecessary comments will be deleted soon by admin team.

we have to discuss about how the future of both d2h & dishtv as they are on different position or satellites....if anyone kniw such things ...its helpful

So after merger, Videocon d2h logo on channels will get changed to Dish Tv's logo or will stay there ????

N.K raj said:
There r no any argument for money why you started

Bro it was just a Joke and has in Facebook also we see many jokes about Peoples, Countries and religions do we take them seriously. I know its not a Facebook page but a DTH forum but still taking my comment so seriously is just a very strange behavior. 

OK i am sorry if my joke means a very serious issue in this Thread.

DishHD said:
Bro it was just a Joke and has in Facebook also we see many jokes about Peoples, Countries and religions do we take them seriously. I know its not a Facebook page but a DTH forum but still taking my comment so seriously is just a very strange behavior. 

OK i am sorry if my joke means a very serious issue in this Thread.

May be it was a joke to you and me or for some other persons too. But such comments can lead to unnecessary fights and ultimately it'll hamper the forum's peace. What I personally think that there was no any point to bring Tata Sky in the discussion.

But anyway keep yourself away from such unnecessary issues and contribute towards cool abs peaceful environment :tup

Lets see what would be the outcome of merger for d2h users

would they continue same stb and satellite or they will replace boxes and migrate customers to 95

Yeah we want to see this venture goes good or bad for customers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock