Sad News DishTV Bharat Combo Pack Issue

Reaction score
I activated Bharat Combo Pack (Annual Basis) on My DishTV 2 years ago. The pack was for 1 year. I was not satisfied with the NCF they are charging for extra channels (Rs,10 for 10 channel space and such like if I activate 150 paid channels then extra 150 NCF along with Bharat Combo which they are claiming included with NCF). I requested for the deactivation of the pack and the answer was only after the validity ends I can do that. At the time of 1 year completion I was having 1200+ balance and again without my confirmation they activated Bharat Combo for next 1 year by deducting the balance. I again requested for deactivation of the pack and the same reply was there. Only after validity ends I can do that. The validity was 11th Aug 2021.Now this time to skip the automated activation I kept less balance in my dishtv account. Today again I found they renewed the pack for next 3 months without my permission and by deducting the balance. Today morning again I requested them to deactivate the pack. But again surprisingly I got the same response. After validity ends only I can do that.

The hell service I ever seen.
They activated the pack without my confirmation and it's just like I am paying money and they are serving by their wish which is not good.

Beo
I activated Bharat Combo Pack (Annual Basis) on My DishTV 2 years ago. The pack was for 1 year. I was not satisfied with the NCF they are charging for extra channels (Rs,10 for 10 channel space and such like if I activate 150 paid channels then extra 150 NCF along with Bharat Combo which they are claiming included with NCF). I requested for the deactivation of the pack and the answer was only after the validity ends I can do that. At the time of 1 year completion I was having 1200+ balance and again without my confirmation they activated Bharat Combo for next 1 year by deducting the balance. I again requested for deactivation of the pack and the same reply was there. Only after validity ends I can do that. The validity was 11th Aug 2021.Now this time to skip the automated activation I kept less balance in my dishtv account. Today again I found they renewed the pack for next 3 months without my permission and by deducting the balance. Today morning again I requested them to deactivate the pack. But again surprisingly I got the same response. After validity ends only I can do that.

They activated the pack without my confirmation and it's just like I am paying money and they are serving by their wish which is not good.
Bro u said u purposely kept less amount
Then how they charged

They automatically charged for 3 months
I was having some balance of around 530.
Too bad service from DishTV

Bro You should have a given advance request to deactivate the pack and start some other pack. The same goes for ala-carte channels also. They cannot keep in deactivated mode. Otherwise you should have not put the amount to have it deactivated or block state.

They do take advance request. You missed it. 530₹ is not small amount anyway. If you have previous record of such request then you should put them on social media or mail them. You issue will be resolved

Try complaining to nodal officer by email about all happenings, what customer care saying, their date of saying etc .
Mark cc to trai email id before sending email, TRAI email ids Contact Us

Last edited:
Try complaining to nodal officer by email about all happenings, what customer care saying, their date of saying etc .
Mark cc to trai email id before sending email, TRAI email ids Contact Us
I wrote a mail to TRAI and added dishtv nodals in CC. After 2 days I got a call from DishTV and they fixed it.
Also they return the whole balance to me without any deduction.
I used the pack for 8 days. They also given 80 INR return extra. Also they given free access to all active services for 1 Month.

No money kept in that account. that is all

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock