Discussion DishTV charges different price for same pack from different users

satyajeet

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
DishTV charges different price to different customers. Eg. Family hindi pack which cost 294 normally is available to some 30+ days deactive users only for 219. They do this by giving discount on NCF. South family pack is available for 218rs. Regular recharging users are at disadvantages due to this.
Similarly non stop pack, mahamanoranjan pack etc are available only to deactive users.

Do trai rules permit different NCF for different users?

Ve5Ns5a.png

TRAI has a max upper limit for NCF. There is no limit on discounting and there shouldn't be any.
Shouldnt this discount be equal for all users? TRAI rule dont allow discrimination in discount for similar users.

Shouldnt this discount be equal for all users? TRAI rule dont allow discrimination in discount for similar users.
They are a separate category of subscribers who have been non-active.

Also, quote the rule to cite your statement.

They are a separate category of subscribers who have been non-active.

Also, quote the rule to cite your statement.
DPO cannot create whatever category they like. variable NCF category are specified by TRAI. eg. me and my neighbour cannot be charged different NCF if we subscribe to same pack.
qU19p3x.jpg

DPO cannot create whatever category they like. variable NCF category are specified by TRAI. eg. me and my neighbour cannot be charged different NCF if we subscribe to same pack.
qU19p3x.jpg
Where in the attachment it says that? The first point says the opposite and where it says it is prohibited to offer variable DPO to other category of subscribers?

qU19p3x.jpg

Buddy, u don't recharge and they will give same retention offers to u... They r not discriminating just that separate category of subscribers r eligible for diff kind of offers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock