Sad News DishTv Denies To Discontinue NonStop Pack,and Refund also

balugudidiot

Contributor
Reaction score
Friends...

I am A NonStop Pack User With Telugu Super Star Add-On which costs 65pm until Feb 1.

On Feb 2nd My Pack Changed to Bst south+Joy,Though i have requested to continue My Older Packs until switch off date.

Now They Are able change my Base pack to NonStop But Unable To Give Telugu Super star add-On....Now Of i Add any single channel I had to Pay rs.153 NCF extra.(Even CC says U can't add any add-Ons Now..with or without NCF)You can only get Non stop pack channels.

So, I have requested to Discontinue My NonStop Pack(Valid till Dec 2020) and Give Refund...But Dishtv Denies to Do So...Really Big FRAUD it is.

DPOs are bound to continue only Long Term plans. Add-ons won't continue and if you need any additional channels/bouquets you must pay NCF per the new regime. This is what I have been saying earlier in the Airtel and TS threads too. It will only be beneficial if you are currently getting all your needed channels within the LDP. Otherwise, it's best to convert to the new regime.

And Dish TV denying to convert you to the new regime is against the TRAI rule. You can write to TRAI about this and demand them to intervene. You will be converted to new regime for sure.

Last edited:
DPOs are bound to continue only Long Term plans. Add-ons won't continue and if you need any additional channels/bouquets you must pay NCF per the new regime. This is what I have been saying earlier too in the Airtel and TS threads too. It will only be beneficial if you are currently getting all your needed channels within the LDP. Otherwise, it's best to convert to the new regime.

And Dish TV denying to convert you to the new regime is against the TRAI rule. You can write to TRAI about this and demand them to intervene. You will be converted to new regime for sure.
Wrote to TRAI...Will see what they May Say.

DPOs are bound to continue only Long Term plans. Add-ons won't continue and if you need any additional channels/bouquets you must pay NCF per the new regime. This is what I have been saying earlier in the Airtel and TS threads too. It will only be beneficial if you are currently getting all your needed channels within the LDP. Otherwise, it's best to convert to the new regime.

But bro, all channels in NCF are already part of LDP so why pay double? This is against pricing policy of any product or service. TRAI being a government organisation would be knowing this. :(

Me facing same situation. Dish tv guy says keep watching LPD and now they won't add any channels. When I argued my consent was not taken before giving me 315 rs packs for earlier 72 rs a month expense, they said that I can't do anything now and until and unless there is update, they will take complaint as a feedback and won't help me. No one to listen. :(

But bro, all channels in NCF are already part of LDP so why pay double? This is against pricing policy of any product or service. TRAI being a government organisation would be knowing this. :(
Yeah, if you stick to LDP, then no need to pay NCF. But if you need additional channels that are not present in LDP, you are bound to pay NCF, as this scenario is not addressed by TRAI at all. DPOs will definitely take advantage of it, unless they want to show some ethics.

Yeah, if you stick to LDP, then no need to pay NCF. But if you need additional channels that are not present in LDP, you are bound to pay NCF, as this scenario is not addressed by TRAI at all. DPOs will definitely take advantage of it, unless they want to show some ethics.
Need to pay Basic NCF of 153 Rs or Channel count NCF 20 Rs for 25 channels?

Need to pay Basic NCF of 153 Rs or Channel count NCF 20 Rs for 25 channels?
If they have minimum ethics, they should charge the NCF of 20. It doesn't look like the case, if we read the 1st post. They seem to be wanting to charge the full NCF of 153!

Yeah Dishtv is doing fraud with lot of customers here too. I have also annoyed with dishtv. I had activated hindi movies sd pack with bharat pack before 31st jan and I was paying Rs.100+69= 169 but after 1st feb they message me that your package has been changed and now your monthly price is Rs.200+GST. Even didn't made any changes they automatically changed my pack and also I am not getting any hindi movie channels for which I am already paying and now I am only getting All FTA Channels which were already in bharat pack and only zee hindi sd channels. And I am continuously contacting cc but they are saying there systems are not working please try after sometime so I will not going to recharge my dishtv in future.

Yeah Dishtv is doing fraud with lot of customers here too. I have also annoyed with dishtv. I had activated hindi movies sd pack with bharat pack before 31st jan and I was paying Rs.100+69= 169 but after 1st feb they message me that your package has been changed and now your monthly price is Rs.200+GST. Even didn't made any changes they automatically changed my pack and also I am not getting any hindi movie channels for which I am already paying and now I am only getting All FTA Channels which were already in bharat pack and only zee hindi sd channels. And I am continuously contacting cc but they are saying there systems are not working please try after sometime so I will not going to recharge my dishtv in future.
Your logo is Airtel dth which indicates Airtel supporter🤣
Seems trying to defame dishtv 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock