• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

Dishtv FTA OFFER for 90+ deactive subscribers :Get all fta channel life time @ 600 an

Joined
8 Jun 2011
Messages
6,831
Reaction score
3,101
Dishtv FTA OFFER for 90+ deactive subscribers :Get all fta channel life time @ 600 and choose any alacarte pack
UNIQUE FEATURES OF FTA OFFER

FLEXIBILITY TO CHOOSE/MOVE TO ANY PACK ANYTIME
(Post making recharge payment)

WHAT’S MORE, WHENEVER YOU DECIDE GO BACK TO YOUR Freedom PACK, YOU CAN…

FTA CHANNELS WHEN YOU WANT OR PAID CHANNELS WHEN YOU WANT!!
Plus, choose only A-la-carte Pack or only an MOD!!

2dqpxn7.jpg

2jebajk.jpg

28cod2a.jpg

v5e5mr.jpg

ou5w79.jpg

2nkqddd.jpg
 

Karthik

Contributor
Joined
31 Jul 2011
Messages
13,843
Reaction score
3,544
My dish tv stb deactivated on jan 2011. Whether can i go for this offer ? If yes means, anyone pls guide me.
 

dino29

Contributor
Joined
29 May 2011
Messages
8,147
Reaction score
13,669
well beware deep beneath is a again a fraud tactic played by dish tv here. they have started this scheme just bcoz dd direct plus is shifting to new satellite in next six months and then no dish tv customer will get dd direct plus channels. now when u pay rs 600 to dish tv, u r eventually paying rs 100 per month or little more for dd direct plus channels(for max 6 months till dd direct plus runs on insat 4b) for which dish tv does not have to invest anyone or pay to anyone.

in terms and conditions u will definitely see a condition that channels will b subject to availability of dd direct plus signals
dish tv is very clever and always tries to fool people and this 3 year free channels is bogus
 

Vikram

Contributor
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
4,984
Reaction score
3,700
namo narayan said:
well beware deep beneath is a again a fraud tactic played by dish tv here. they have started this scheme just bcoz dd direct plus is shifting to new satellite in next six months and then no dish tv customer will get dd direct plus channels. now when u pay rs 600 to dish tv, u r eventually paying rs 100 per month or little more for dd direct plus channels(for max 6 months till dd direct plus runs on insat 4b) for which dish tv does not have to invest anyone or pay to anyone.

in terms and conditions u will definitely see a condition that channels will b subject to availability of dd direct plus signals
dish tv is very clever and always tries to fool people and this 3 year free channels is bogus

Gr8 Minded Namo Brother ! Condition Apply For Any Scheme And if Dd Direct channel Not available they Can't Open and peoples Make fool Again by Dishtv,

 

Vikram

Contributor
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
4,984
Reaction score
3,700
@mazhar_909


Thanks mazhar bhai For Info,

But Wait till Official Launching Of this winback Scheme , Presently 1 year Silver @ Rs.990 Run Aas Winback scheme.
 

Karthik

Contributor
Joined
31 Jul 2011
Messages
13,843
Reaction score
3,544
Vikram said:
@mazhar_909


Thanks mazhar bhai For Info,

But Wait till Official Launching Of this winback Scheme , Presently 1 year Silver @ Rs.990 Run Aas Winback scheme.

what is winback scheme ?
 

Vikram

Contributor
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
4,984
Reaction score
3,700
Winback Scheme : Many Customers Can't Recharge Account After Free Period Or Off And Buy Another Dth, Same Condition In mobile sim , Many Cutomers Use A Sim For incoming Purpose,
Now That Customers Show 0 Usage So Company Want To make these Subscriber To Active And Given special Benifits to Customers,
Its Called Winback Scheme And in dishtv Called "Welcome Offer "
Presently Dishtv Welcome offer For +6month Deactivate Subscriber.

e9unfp.jpg

 

Karthik

Contributor
Joined
31 Jul 2011
Messages
13,843
Reaction score
3,544
Vikram said:
Winback Scheme : Many Customers Can't Recharge Account After Free Period Or Off And Buy Another Dth, Same Condition In mobile sim , Many Cutomers Use A Sim For incoming Purpose,
Now That Customers Show 0 Usage So Company Want To make these Subscriber To Active And Given special Benifits to Customers,
Its Called Winback Scheme And in dishtv Called "Welcome Offer "
Presently Dishtv Welcome offer For +6month Deactivate Subscriber.

e9unfp.jpg

My dish tv stb deactivated on jan 2011. Whether can i go for this offer ? If yes means, anyone pls guide me.
 

Vikram

Contributor
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
4,984
Reaction score
3,700
Karhik brother u sure Activate Welcome Offer In Your Stb,
But Wait New Offer Coz +60 Days Rs600 For 3 years Scheme good .
 
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock