DDF Exclusive DishTV India now owns 3 Brands (DishTV, Zing and Videocon D2H)

I think you are missing the big picture. They have a lot of customers from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Middle East, Malaysia, Iran, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. ;)

That is not Indian Subscribers data submitted to TRAI/MIB.

Dish Lanka is own company so u cant add that to Dish TV India subscribers data.

Even if there are subscribers in other nations, they cannot be called legal users as their subscribers date is not submitted to TRAI. Dish TV can show only Indian users data hence market share is calculated on that.

That is not Indian Subscribers data submitted to TRAI/MIB.

Dish Lanka is own company so u cant add that to Dish TV India subscribers data.

Even if there are subscribers in other nations, they cannot be called legal users as their subscribers date is not submitted to TRAI. Dish TV can show only Indian users data hence market share is calculated on that.
Really...? So Other countries users(Who using Dishtv Illegally) wont be considered as Dishtv India's Customers?I Think Those VC s are named under india's Address...So They Can be Considered aswell.

Really...? So Other countries users(Who using Dishtv Illegally) wont be considered as Dishtv India's Customers?I Think Those VC s are named under india's Address...So They Can be Considered aswell.

See i dont know how they show, may be as Hassan bro said, they show it as Indian.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock