Sad News Dishtv introduces 7 days Lock in period for all sports channels; Now removed

• Thread starter Raja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 7,431

Raja

Contributor
Reaction score
After Trai onslaught Dishtv played their hand too.

In one of its worst move Dishtv introduced a lock in period of 7 days for removing any sports bouquet or sports channel ala carter. You can't remove any sports channel once you activate the same before completing 7 days.

God knows what do they think! Is their any other way of looting subscribes?!!

Screenshot attached

Now the lock in period is removed. There is no lock in period wef 13th April 2019.

Last edited:
This is the worst move by any DTH. Now Dishtv is proving me right they are money looters. Airtel and TS are already providing freedom to their customers without any restrictions and on other hand poor DTH like dishtv is doing such cheap tactics for money.

And the DTH players have started tightening the noose!

This is the worst move by any DTH. Now Dishtv is proving me right they are money looters. Airtel and TS are already providing freedom to their customers without any restrictions and on other hand poor DTH like dishtv is doing such cheap tactics for money.
Was thinking about recharging Dishtv once all my outstanding balance gets deducted approximately in September. But if this cheap step persists I will dig a hole and bury the STB.

Bros lock period is only for sports channels other channels are free from lock in period and can be removed anytime

Lock in days are not applicable for me till now...I'm able to remove a channel having 60 day lock in period on the day of activation itself..

I don't know if you all know that trick,If no then tell me,I'll PM you..(Its for d2h,and it will be mostly applicable on dish tv as well)

Lock in days are not applicable for me till now...I'm able to remove a channel having 60 day lock in period on the day of activation itself..

I don't know if you all know that trick,If no then tell me,I'll PM you..(Its for d2h,and it will be mostly applicable on dish tv as well)
Please do pm me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock