DishTV launches Anandam Active to showcase Ravishankar’s teachings

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Direct to Home (DTH) operator DishTV has launched Anandam Active at the Art of Living headquarters on 14 May, 2015.

The service will showcase teachings of the spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravishankar.

This service will be available to subscribers for a monthly fee of Rs 59.

Anandam Active will be available across cities, semi urban and rural areas of India.

Anandam Active will have harmony of spirituality, health, culture, social concerns, mythology, science, and education. This service will also have capsules of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar at regular intervals, spreading the word of hope and faith.

Sri Sri Ravishankar said, “I am extremely happy at the launch of Anandam Active service only on Asia’s largest DTH player, DishTV. This service has made it possible for millions of people who due to their hectic lifestyles cannot attend live discourses in my Ashram to now listen and learn The Art of Living, even at the remotest part of the country. Together, we hope to make world a better place to live.My blessings are with everyone who is a part of this initiative.”

DishTV chief operating officer Salil Kapoor added, “We are delighted to be partners in this noble initiative. It has been our constant endeavor to make television viewing a wholesome experience for the entire family. We have always believed in offering unique content to our subscribers. With the launch of Anandam Active, we are continuing with our legacy of offering another unique service for our consumers who are spirituality inclined and will have this great opportunity to enjoy Sri Sri’s teachings in the close comfort of their homes.”

Talking about the initiative the content provider for the Anandam Active, Amazing India Television chief executive officer Ajay Kumar asserted, “Anandam Active is launched on the auspicious occasion of Guru Ji’s birthday. The key message of Art of Living is to celebrate life and spread happiness. Anandam Active echoes the same mission and hopes to achieve a positive behavioral change within the masses, who will consume this content.

Sri Sri’s teachings on Anandam Active will remove the hindrance of the physical distances with the people at large and will enable us to interact with a much larger audience to share our thoughts and ideology. We firmly believe that DishTV, Asia’s largest direct to home entertainment company shall prove to be a priceless partner in this endeavor.”

http://www.indiantelevision.com/dth/dth-services/dishtv-launches-anandam-active-to-showcase-ravishankar-s-teachings-150514

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock