Dishtv nxt HD if-if mode press ok by mistake

Sajan786

Reaction score
when you press ok by password 9523 if-if mode and asking to delete all channel showing on display channel scan error don't worry 1st step press home button until open advanced settings option and use arrow key to change satellite name & select SES8 & save and scan all channel scan and your dishtv will be normal

I have did the same IF-IF mistake and now it’s not searching for signal with 303 error and I cannot go in Menu.

On reset it downloads software(99% signal) on home TP, but then comes back to search with TP 10730/V/27500 and fails.

I don’t have Home button on remote, i tried 8 times Menu button from another thread, but nothing helps.

Please help if you know how can I set satellite back to SES8?

I have did the same IF-IF mistake and now it’s not searching for signal with 303 error and I cannot go in Menu.

On reset it downloads software(99% signal) on home TP, but then comes back to search with TP 10730/V/27500 and fails.

I don’t have Home button on remote, i tried 8 times Menu button from another thread, but nothing helps.

Please help if you know how can I set satellite back to SES8?
Change Home TP 12688/V/27500

Change Home TP 12688/V/27500
There is no option to change TP in search interface which gets forced even after I hard reset.

I set 12688 in software download screen and it downloads very well at 99% signal strength. but it goes back to the search screen with 10730 TP I think because of IF-IF mode being On.

I am not able to go to the Menu or Satellite or TP menu so that I can change anything :(

Press Menu Button on remote 10 seconds and change satellite details
There is no option to change TP in search interface which gets forced even after I hard reset.

I set 12688 in software download screen and it downloads very well at 99% signal strength. but it goes back to the search screen with 10730 TP I think because of IF-IF mode being On.

I am not able to go to the Menu or Satellite or TP menu so that I can change anything :(

In first step after hard reset, software downloads as I said and then it goes back to this search screen. I cannot access any menu/settings in that screen only OK button works which goes in loop for last 2 images.
A8iFFCz.jpg
ukAQEQB.jpg
p4WpjkV.jpg
KfLDEnd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock