Dishtv nxt south package alignment in oman

• Thread starter Aneev
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 2,664

Aneev

Reaction score
I am a Dishtv subscriber in oman. I was using hd receiver. I opted to go for nxt hd so I bought a new connection from India.

While instaling in oman , 301 error is coming( no signal)

The local technician tried to align but could not do it. He was tuning with his receiver which is normal hd so he could not get it.
In India I am using hd set . While installing this hd nxt there I saw the Technician changing the direction of existing dish . The local Technician tried to change the direction of dish but could not succeed Do anybody face this problem .

How to set right this problem.

Please suggest

I am a Dishtv subscriber in oman. I was using hd receiver. I opted to go for nxt hd so I bought a new connection from India.

The local technician tried to align but could not do it. He was tuning with his receiver which is normal hd so he could not get it.
In India I am using hd set . While installing this hd nxt there I saw the Technician changing the direction of existing dish . The local Technician tried to change the direction of dish but could not succeed Do anybody face this problem .

Please suggest
Whats Your location in oman, city name

Please suggest
Hi
Is ur problem solved ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock