Breaking DishTV Offering discounted SONY & Discovery Bouquets

Sharma_Abhi

Reaction score
DishTV is giving discounted bouquets of SONY and Discovery network. You can find them in App or on Web.

DGtvDpC.png

BSCZYaU.png

i m not getting discovery pack at rs 1 but getting sony pack rs 19 with 8 channel sony,max,wah,yay,max2,bbc earth,and sony marathi

i m not getting discovery pack at rs 1 but getting sony pack rs 19 with 8 channel sony,max,wah,yay,max2,bbc earth,and sony marathi
I've shared the screenshot here that Discovery rs 1 bouquet is available in between star bouquets on My DishTV App .

Are you already subscribed to discovery before? I am subscribed discovery alacarte. So i am also not getting 1 re offer.

Are you already subscribed to discovery before? I am subscribed discovery alacarte. So i am also not getting 1 re offer.
No. But this offer is available to everyone. You just need to scroll down on bouquet list as this offer is not available with other discovery bouquets and is available in between Star bouquets. I have attached screenshot above.

No. But this offer is available to everyone. You just need to scroll down on bouquet list as this offer is not available with other discovery bouquets and is available in between Star bouquets. I have attached screenshot above.
Already searched. Seems It is not available to those who already subscribed to discovery channels.

Already searched. Seems It is not available to those who already subscribed to discovery channels.
Bro. It was not showing for me too maybe because I already had these.
But I found it now.
Here is what I did :
Modify my pack and
1) First remove these Bouquets and save. (Discovery_HD Bouquet 3 and Sony_Bouquet 17 - Happy India English) -- Removed
You will get an SMS on RMN to confirm your changes has taken effect.
2) Then add and save Dish Tv BOUQUET 22 - HAPPY INDIA ENGLISH HD and HD BOUQUET 1 – BASIC INFOTAINMENT HIGH DEFINITI
---> Even I did not find them at first, so apply a filter ---> click BOUQUET ---> then search DishTV (You will find them for sure) (y) Happy hunting ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock