Discussion Dishtv Only we want One satellite no need 2 satellites Dishtv Customers will be happy

Ajay shivaji

Reaction score
Dishtv Customer facing problems same channel ST-2 will come, some channels ss8 so we need only one satellite Dishtv Customer care will be happy
#dishtvonesatellite

I think they have a contact signed previously by the D2H before the merger with Dish TV and perhaps this is the only reason they are operating both satellites. As soon as, the contact will be ended they will shift all D2H users to NSS 6 satellite

I think they have a contact signed previously by the D2H before the merger with Dish TV and perhaps this is the only reason they are operating both satellites. As soon as, the contact will be ended they will shift all D2H users to NSS 6 satellite
Initial contract was from 2015 to 18,but I think they have renwed again,old contract is here in link

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock