Discussion Dishtv Package changed auto. Pakistani Channels removed

bhakkar2007

Reaction score
On 4th Feb 2019, Dishtv removed my old package (Bharat Base pack, Full HD+Pakistani Channels adds on) and added new lots on ADDS ON with BST BASP PACKAGE NORTH and Total cost 540 INR monthly. I do not want all these.
Whats reason and how to get Pakistani channels back and remove these adds on?
PS: on my other DishTV receiver (South all sports Base pack, +Pakistani Channels)are working fine, no change. Pakistani channels also working.
Screenshot-47.png
Screenshot-48.png

R u in india or you are using indian vc outside india? You can just give miss call on that number like 1860-xxx-xxx showing on the banner of that channel says "You are not subscribed" displayed. You get that channel in few mins,just give a miss call on that number( its for india only).

Last edited:
R u in india or you are using indian vc outside india? You can just give miss call on that number like 1860-xxx-xxx showing on the banner of that channel says "You are not subscribed" displayed. You get that channel in few mins,just give a miss call on that number( its for india only).
dear i m out of india in UAE. if there is any way you can help. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock