Good News DishTV Publishes Alacarte Channels New Price List.(w.e.f Dec 29th)

• Thread starter Gopi27
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 19,571
Till now I was enjoying DD FD channels for just Rs34 per month in DishTV due to 3 years non stop pack costing Rs1279 for 3 years but now need to pay Rs154 minimum so for Dish TV it is like lottery given by Trai and they will break our 3 years non stop pack and will force us to pay RS 154 min
Same with me bro.
But I think this fta 3yr pack may be adjusted against network capacity fees for 3 yrs. Overall it depends upon dth company what it provides it's customers

If you make the list of channels available in Titanium Package according to available ala carte price you will see the price goes way beyond the existing package price. I don't want to lose the channels of Titanium Package

Till now I was enjoying DD FD channels for just Rs34 per month in DishTV due to 3 years non stop pack costing Rs1279 for 3 years but now need to pay Rs154 minimum so for Dish TV it is like lottery given by Trai and they will break our 3 years non stop pack and will force us to pay RS 154 min
I already highlighted this issue. Dish TV and other providers will get more money now then they were getting before. You can have a look at the Titanium Package channels and their existing price then calculates the price after manually adding the channels according to the new price.

Too costly, if we pick the channels. Now benift to somebody not to customers.
This rate includes GST or no? lock in period?

Last edited:
I already highlighted this issue. Dish TV and other providers will get more money now then they were getting before. You can have a look at the Titanium Package channels and their existing price then calculates the price after manually adding the channels according to the new price.
Then why some of them try to block the implementation

If you make the list of channels available in Titanium Package according to available ala carte price you will see the price goes way beyond the existing package price. I don't want to lose the channels of Titanium Package
Current tariff of all the mso and dth is much than coming ones

Too costly, if we pick the channels. Now benift to somebody not to customers.
This rate includes GST or no? lock in period?
You all are unnecessarily creating a unstable and uncomfortable conditions for yourself

Those who watch only 20-25 channels like regional+cricket or hindi+cartoons, etc will be paying approx 200-250. Those who watch hindi+regional+kids+sports+... will be paying 600+ ;-)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock