DISHTV Shifting Channels

Reaction score
DISHTV using 4 setlite-(NSS6+ SES8+ ASIASET5+ INSET4B)
DISHTV Shifting Channels from nss6 to ses8. Why dishtv not shifting all channels from asiaset5 to nss6/ses8.

Nss6 expiration date is near thats why they shifting to ses8 and asiasat is a new satellite and it is for there hd channels.

Amit Singh Gautam said:
DISHTV using 4 setlite-(NSS6+ SES8+ ASIASET5+ INSET4B)
DISHTV Shifting Channels from nss6 to ses8. Why dishtv not shifting all channels from asiaset5 to nss6/ses8.

DishTV using and shifting channels on INSAT 4B?
Oh ya?

DishTv has a luck of getting the channels from Insat4B without doing anything :)

bprrkl said:
DishTv has a luck of getting the channels from Insat4B without doing anything :)

Do you think ISRO is blind and they don't know dishtv is getting channels from INSAT 4B according to current satcom policy every DTH needs to make a deal with ISRO to get TPs from satellite you can say ISRO is working as a agent between Satellite companies and DTH so if dishtv clames SES 8 so there should be a logic and ISRO knows the logic because dishtv is also invested on INSAT 4B they get TPs from SES 8 which is collocated to NSS 6 so don't think dishtv is lucky if dishtv getting things for free without spending a penny then definitely every DTH has a rights to get TPs from SES 8 to become lucky ;)

Anirudha I am aware of it but practically dish Tv is having the luck of getting all DD channels without adding them on its TP's where as others are not having the same because of the Satellite locations.

bprrkl said:
Anirudha I am aware of it but practically dish Tv is having the luck of getting all DD channels without adding them on its TP's where as others are not having the same because of the Satellite locations.

You can say dishtv is smart on investing @ INSAT 4B where others are not ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock