Dishtv sl transponders blocked on indian vc(Now Working fine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudasir 4K

Contributor
Reaction score
Sad new. all Sri Lanka dishtv transponders gone from Indian vcs. now it is showing deactivated vcs and showing only one transponder in search list.

Dishtv sl transponders blocked on indian vc

Finally they done it.

Re: Dishtv sl transponders blocked on indian vc

now when putting sl home transponder 12170 it shows only one transponder in search list of dd free dish

RE: Dishtv sl transponders blocked on indian vc

Mehran Butt said:
Sad new. all Sri Lanka dishtv transponders gone from Indian vcs. now it is showing deactivated vcs and showing only one transponder in search list.

NOW IT IS WORKING :tup

I am Getting All SL Channels in My Dish TV then how they are blocked?

I am Getting All SL Channels working fine

Re: Dishtv sl transponders blocked on indian vc

now it is working fine again as earlier.

earlier today morning my dish was showing vc deactivated from the 12170 transponder. i refreshed my vc and restarted stb several times but it was still showing deactivated vc.

then i started fresh search again on 12170 and i was getting only 1 tp of dd free dish instead of 22 tp.

then i changed my home tp to 12688 and strated fresh search again and my dishtv worked normally.

then i again changed my home tp to 12170 and again i got error message that vc is deactivated. when i again satarted fresh search i again received only 1 tp.

i then checked my fta stb and the sl channels were showing scrambled.

they are doing something daily and may be they may block these tp for indian viewers.

may be they don't hv the permission to broadcast sl channels in india. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock