dishtv srilanka provide all dishtv india channels

sutharshan

Reaction score
:new: dishtv srilanka provide all dishtv india channels after 26th of July,
today i called cc (dishtv srilanka -94115111222) and he say this message and he say srilanka channels will not remove on dishtv indian box
new package coming on 26th of July 499/= + vat.:tup:tup

But 26 july is too far bro r u sure on 26 july or it is 26 june ?

yes bro 26 July add another pack(26 may to 25 July free nonstop package for new connections)

Hey SUTHa i was saying Boss to stop all these channels in the Indian platform.......
The problem is we can't sell the Lkr box if this continues plus we must remember that it is a non stop pack which we are activating we will have to face the consequences if the channels run after the 60 days free offer ..... Not even one customer would come to recharge........
Boss would insist to get hold of the cpe kits which is impossible .... If we go to seize a setup box we might get beaten for sure ,.,,,,

I also heard the same from my Indian dealer, but he added more spice to the stuff . He said Dish TV is going to launch new international box, in which subscribers can have all the channels being telecast in Indian languages from all non-Indian countries, like malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Canada, Sri Lanka etc. Subscribers has to choose home country and all other country indian channels will be in alacarte

Devdharshan said:
Hey SUTHa i was saying Boss to stop all these channels in the Indian platform.......
The problem is we can't sell the Lkr box if this continues plus we must remember that it is a non stop pack which we are activating we will have to face the consequences if the channels run after the 60 days free offer ..... Not even one customer would come to recharge........
Boss would insist to get hold of the cpe kits which is impossible .... If we go to seize a setup box we might get beaten for sure ,.,,,,

Ado are you crazy? do u think we bought indian connection just because of sl channels? bullsh*t . Sl customers will never buy any dth connection if its less than dialog tv or peo tv. if they remove them from indian platform i ll definitely buy dialog per day tv connection ( LKR 3 per day ) :D:D:D

Speedish said:
Ado are you crazy? do u think we bought indian connection just because of sl channels? bullsh*t . Sl customers will never buy any dth connection if its less than dialog tv or peo tv. if they remove them from indian platform i ll definitely buy dialog per day tv connection ( LKR 3 per day ) :D:D:D

Dei dei buy buy buy ......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock