DishTV STB before 2014 Offer

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys offer running

Before 2014 dishtv users give miss call in this number 1800 274 9511 and get latest 40 channels extra

wpLmGJc.jpg
AtVKAIH.jpg
8vdqeZl.jpg
uX8N1z0.jpg
h1l11PY.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's STB upgrade offer. Customer should change their old STBs to new one.

I think it's STB upgrade offer. Customer should change their old STBs to new one.
yes you are right i called cc they told me that customers who had installed there dishtv stb before 2014 will have to replace there stb

Is it Mpg2 to Mpg4 box replacement?

You are right bro
@RajKumar bro,in add they r telling purchase latest stb and give miss call, not old stb

Lady CC called me and saying ur requested call back...

I cut the call and request for 1 hours after call..

When dishtv CC going to improve and educate them selves

If they are replacing boxes for free then it's a very nice offer for SD users. Yesterday, Dish TV converted a lot of channels from MPEG-2 to MPEG-4 this is why Dish TV is promoting such offers.

Hi,
I'm getting below offer (see attached image)
What will be the offer?. It seems they will ask to change box for extra channels. Currently I'm having dish tv truHD box. Will i miss any current channels if I change box n this offer?
Please help
IMG-20181201-125414.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock