Seeking Help DishTV STB not responding

b.Sharma

Registered
Reaction score
Today when i come to home and turned on the tv my D-7000 HD STB got stuck with red light on power . What can i do now?

b.Sharma

Registered
Reaction score
I have contacted dish tv customer care and their representative told me that they will get my stb swap and I'll have to pay rupees 450 for that.

Shivraj

Contributor
Reaction score
Similar thing happened with me few days ago and I am decide to leave Dish TV and Purchased Tata sky connection.

Because Box swapping is not beneficial to much because they are not providing you new box. They are just replace your current box with running condition box. How many account balance in your box?

b.Sharma

Registered
Reaction score
Similar thing happened with me few days ago and I am decide to leave Dish TV and Purchased Tata sky connection.

Because Box swapping is not beneficial to much because they are not providing you new box. They are just replace your current box with running condition box. How many account balance in your box?
Yes the same thing their representative told me that they will replace my stb with old running one without remote. I would also like to ditch DishTV and go for tata sky but i had recently recharged for three months. What should i do now?

b.Sharma

Registered
Reaction score
Yes the same thing their representative told me that they will replace my stb with old running one without remote. I would also like to ditch DishTV and go for tata sky but i had recently recharged for three months. What should i do now?
They are charging rupees 450 and when i asked for remote they said I'll have to pay rupees 250 seperately for that . Ultimately I'll have to spend rupees 700 for this .

Maheswar

Contributor
Reaction score
I have contacted dish tv customer care and their representative told me that they will get my stb swap and I'll have to pay rupees 450 for that.
Where did you purchased it from? For those who purchased it from their website the box comes with life time warranty and you should get it for free.

b.Sharma

Registered
Reaction score
Where did you purchased it from? For those who purchased it from their website the box comes with life time warranty and you should get it for free.
I have exchanged my old zegena stb with hd upgrade offer from DishTv.

Shivraj

Contributor
Reaction score
@b.Sharma bro call cc and ask for activation of 1 year extended warranty plan then they will deduct Rs117 from account after that wait 24 to 48 hours then they will replace your box under extended warranty policy.

b.Sharma

Registered
Reaction score
@b.Sharma bro call cc and ask for activation of 1 year extended warranty plan then they will deduct Rs117 from account after that wait 24 to 48 hours then they will replace your box under extended warranty policy.
Within how much time after payment for extended warranty it will get activated?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Seeking Help DISHTV STB MODELS & UI VERSION Dish TV 0
Amit1079 Breaking All d2h home channels added in dishtv ST2 stb Dish TV 0
Z This is the DishTV SMRT Hub: Android TV STB Dish SMRT 15
RajKumar DishTV STB before 2014 Offer Dish TV 32
geekinkuwait DishTV truHD STB Power Adapter Dish TV 2
S new dishtv stb Dish TV 2
kathir DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2 Dish TV 479
K Abs2 in DishTV STB ABS Updates 1
pradeepking66 How do pair Dishtv vc no on STB.. Dish TV 1
K Dishtv and Zing digital. New STB and EPRS Supply Zing Digital 1
harsh_hk Want to sell my HD STB and all dishtv hardware Dish TV HD 5
B Need A Mpeg4 dishtv stb Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 10
S Dishtv stb Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 37
sutharshan Dialog dth STB & dishtv srilanka stb sale Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 10
acmedigitals 1 new tp updated in dishtv stb Dish TV 11
$HâJäÑ Picture Blank in Dishtv STB Dish TV 10
A Dishtv STB reboots Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 3
V Dishtv stb Dish TV 3
yellkey Wanted dishtv sd+ deactive stb Dish TV 1
P Dishtv STB Software problem Dish TV 7
R New Dishtv HD STB Dish TV HD 2
S Is this combination (Airtel STB + DishTV Dish with LNB) will work ? DTH Support & Comparisons 11
lonezahoor need dishtv zenega stb with old software Dish TV 8
G Pair Dishtv STB and VC Dish TV 0
Vikram Dishtv Old Card With Stb DTH Support & Comparisons 16