Seeking Help DishTV STB not responding

Sharma_Abhi

Reaction score
Today when i come to home and turned on the tv my D-7000 HD STB got stuck with red light on power . What can i do now?

I have contacted dish tv customer care and their representative told me that they will get my stb swap and I'll have to pay rupees 450 for that.

Similar thing happened with me few days ago and I am decide to leave Dish TV and Purchased Tata sky connection.

Because Box swapping is not beneficial to much because they are not providing you new box. They are just replace your current box with running condition box. How many account balance in your box?

Similar thing happened with me few days ago and I am decide to leave Dish TV and Purchased Tata sky connection.

Because Box swapping is not beneficial to much because they are not providing you new box. They are just replace your current box with running condition box. How many account balance in your box?
Yes the same thing their representative told me that they will replace my stb with old running one without remote. I would also like to ditch DishTV and go for tata sky but i had recently recharged for three months. What should i do now?

Yes the same thing their representative told me that they will replace my stb with old running one without remote. I would also like to ditch DishTV and go for tata sky but i had recently recharged for three months. What should i do now?
They are charging rupees 450 and when i asked for remote they said I'll have to pay rupees 250 seperately for that . Ultimately I'll have to spend rupees 700 for this .

I have contacted dish tv customer care and their representative told me that they will get my stb swap and I'll have to pay rupees 450 for that.

Where did you purchased it from? For those who purchased it from their website the box comes with life time warranty and you should get it for free.

Where did you purchased it from? For those who purchased it from their website the box comes with life time warranty and you should get it for free.
I have exchanged my old zegena stb with hd upgrade offer from DishTv.

@b.Sharma bro call cc and ask for activation of 1 year extended warranty plan then they will deduct Rs117 from account after that wait 24 to 48 hours then they will replace your box under extended warranty policy.

@b.Sharma bro call cc and ask for activation of 1 year extended warranty plan then they will deduct Rs117 from account after that wait 24 to 48 hours then they will replace your box under extended warranty policy.
Within how much time after payment for extended warranty it will get activated?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock