Seeking Help Dishtv VC CHANGING

Reaction score
Last week my DISH Tru hd+ stb was stopped working. I purchased new DISHTV NXT HD+. Now my vc number also changed. But i want my old vc number continue in my new stb. Is it possible by cc because in new nxt boxes there is no vc slot. So can i change my vc new to old by calling customer care

Last week my DISH Tru hd+ stb was stopped working. I purchased new DISHTV NXT HD+. Now my vc number also changed. But i want my old vc number continue in my new stb. Is it possible by cc because in new nxt boxes there is no vc slot. So can i change my vc new to old by calling customer care
Your all OLD V.c details vl b transferred to new V.C including Balance...even u can log in to website/app with Old v.c details...but ur new v.c num vl be shown in uc account details.

As you said, you bought a "new" stb. If you had opted for a replacement, they would have given you provided you with a "Refurbished" box. If you bought a new one, it is treated as separate connection. There is no way to transfer your old VC unless you take a refurbished replacement.

As you said, you bought a "new" stb. If you had opted for a replacement, they would have given you provided you with a "Refurbished" box. If you bought a new one, it is treated as separate connection. There is no way to transfer your old VC unless you take a refurbished replacement.
Ohh Yeah...I didn't read that he opted to new connection...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock