dishtv website not updated

Reaction score
dishtv's website is not updated with newly added channels like vasnth tv, puthiyathalimurai ............

Bro offtopic is it possible to upgrade my pack without re charging any amount. As i tried to do after logged in to my account online, but it takes me to payment option page (for upgrading pack). So is it necessary to put any minimum amount to re charge for upgrading the pack or no. If no then how to upgrade the pack.

nskaran said:
Bro offtopic is it possible to upgrade my pack without re charging any amount. As i tried to do after logged in to my account online, but it takes me to payment option page (for upgrading pack). So is it necessary to put any minimum amount to re charge for upgrading the pack or no. If no then how to upgrade the pack.

contac cc or nodal officer:tup

Bro...if you want to Change your Pack then you Need to Recharge Minimum 10/- for Upgrading.

1st Call CC & Ask for Package Changing.
after that CC People will Take Your Request for Change your pack which pack you want.

& Then You Can Get Maximum 7 Days Time for Recharge.
Recharge Minimum 10/-in your Account & After Recharge Your Pack will be Upgraded in Few Seconds. :)

Thanks to all. I upgraded my pack successfully by sending mail to cc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock