Dishtv website

• Thread starter stoic
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,968
sagar.patnaik said:
Not for Billionaires, The cheapest 4K tv by LG is available at Rs 68,000 in India. Once the chinese brand Xiaomi launches its 4K tv it will be priced around 50,000. Technologically we cant stay behind, thanks to tata and d2h we are at par with the west in terms of 4K at least. The service will only boost 4K tv sales and bring the price down for people at lower end of the income curve. More 4K tv sales means more 4K channels. And the quality is mind blowing I suggest you all to visit your nearest electronics store and check some 4K tvs

Sarkar said:
Are u trying to log into your DishTv a/c ? if yes then wait for some dishtv user to confirm. I can only tell u that dishtv.in opens fine in my computer

Just now I Login on my Account it's working fine for me !

Re: RE: Dishtv website

stoic said:
Is the website working fine on anybody's android phone ?

first tell me which browser you are using on your andriod

I have installed the Dishtv application on my mobile and that's working absolutely fine...

Re: RE: Dishtv website

stoic said:
chrome, Firefox , Opera, Opera mini and UC browser ...

working fine for me in Uc browser.

go to settings and then cloud boost and then uncheck both mobi network and wifi network and then save settings. then revisit dishtv website. hope your problem will be fixed.

stoic said:
I can't open the Dishtv website even after repeated attempts.I tried various browsers as well but the problem persists. Is anybody else facing the same problem ?

I Am Also Facing This Problem

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock