Dishtv's good pick by channel service channels Price

suvajit3456 said:
I don't have any twitter handle... So sorry bro... Only I can mail you... even I am new user so I cant PM u directly as I haven't done 10 new posts till now... So if you have other option , share me & share with others too... I shall follow it, msg the list to others... I can tell you that Recharge Fan's list was not too long, it had 5-6 channels only... in addition, I can tell you 3-4 more, as per my discovery... So now think & reply me (not only you) accordingly :c

Please can you PM me the list, along with your observations? Thanks

suvajit3456 said:
No bro... Only few discovery channel tricks are available in that list.... I am not getting your mail id here.... its showing "###########@gmail.com"... pls write it correctly
Hey,
I was shared many tricks from different genre like entertainment, Movies, music, Marathi channels, infotainment channels etc.
Currently trick not available with me because I deleted all tricks by mistake
So kindly share trick which I shared with you so I can send to needful members

pls share tricks me too!
one doubt pls clarify if I go with pick my pack can I choose alacarte add-on or not!

yphani2007 said:
pls share tricks me too!
one doubt pls clarify if I go with pick my pack can I choose alacarte add-on or not!
You cannot choose any addon or ala carte & HD channels
But you may get many paid channels free with my trick.

Recharge Fan said:
You cannot choose any addon or ala carte & HD channels
But you may get many paid channels free with my trick.
Hey Recharge Fan, I have sent PM most of them like Pahare... Can you pls PM others?

@all ---> If you have any new tricks regarding PBC, pls contin ue to post... dont post channel names, just write here "discovered new tricks".... Thnx a lot in advance :eek:hya

suvajit3456 said:
Hey Recharge Fan, I have sent PM most of them like Pahare... Can you pls PM others?

@all ---> If you have any new tricks regarding PBC, pls contin ue to post... dont post channel names, just write here "discovered new tricks".... Thnx a lot in advance :eek:hya
Yes bro
I sent PM who required it.
I will send PM to others who want trick
& if anyone has more tricks, please PM me so I can inform to others too

Recharge Fan said:
Yes bro

hey, PM me the list.

Recharge Fan said:
Yes bro

Hey.. Recharge Fan.. can u PM the free channels list to me too?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock