DDF Exclusive Disney and Fox deal likely to be announced next week; includes sale of Nat Geo, Star India, Hulu and Regional Sports

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 20,086
Status
Not open for further replies.
So star is not so profit making afterall.It also seems on dth front it will be tata aircel and no sky.

If this happen then Disney woul be the largest network in India. And i think they would get indian sports network . as they are ready to sell whole Sky and Star along with FX and NAT GEO

:ouch::ouch::ouch:so tatasy will affect this decision,so all r struggling in business, fox is Australian??

If this happen then Disney woul be the largest network in India. And i think they would get indian sports network . as they are ready to sell whole Sky and Star along with FX and NAT GEO

except sports business bcoz of anti trust rule as they already hv espn

So star is not so profit making afterall.It also seems on dth front it will be tata aircel and no sky.
:ouch::ouch::ouch:so tatasy will affect this decision,so all r struggling in business, fox is Australian??

Star and sky are 2 different companies having no direct links. Only link is their parent organisation is 21st century Fox. So any dicision on star will not affect sky.

Also sky is major dth operator in Europe which is making profits

Star is Australian company?? According to article its in initial stage,no final decision taken,may b 50-50

Last edited:
Satyaanaash. (End of Good Time):cry::sick:
Disney is not at all stable in INDIA. They will ruin STAR (Satellite Television for Asia Region).o_O
This will also leads to merging of Star Sports and Dsport.:cautious:
Soon we can see Dsport 1,2,1Hindi,1Tamil Select.:rolleyes:
Better close down the business rather than selling :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock