Disney+ hotstar plan on tata binge+

jikook69

Reaction score
I want to subscribe hotstar 149 plan of 720p quality I have doubt will it work on TV? in Tata play binge+ box

I doesn't see any ₹149 plan. I see a ₹175 where you can stream content across 3 devices including TV here.
yhT8K1C.jpg

I want to subscribe hotstar 149 plan of 720p quality I have doubt will it work on TV? in Tata play binge+ box
In 175 plan you get Hotstar super plan which can be logged in two devices. 299 plan provides premium plan which can be logged in four devices. Both the plans can be viewed on TV.

I doesn't see any ₹149 plan. I see a ₹175 where you can stream content across 3 devices including TV here.
yhT8K1C.jpg
I mean separate plan of hotstar not combo binge pack, this binge combo packs wont work if we dont have sufficient balance on tata play accoint

I mean separate plan of hotstar not combo binge pack, this binge combo packs wont work if we dont have sufficient balance on tata play accoint
175 packs is the least that offers hotstar super plan....
U can use hotstar on other devices... Even Tataplay account is inactive

In 175 plan you get Hotstar super plan which can be logged in two devices. 299 plan provides premium plan which can be logged in four devices. Both the plans can be viewed on TV.
175 packs is the least that offers hotstar super plan....
U can use hotstar on other devices... Even Tataplay account is inactive
so it will work even if I have less balance on tataplay account? cuz last time they showed I can't activate hotstar because of less sufficient balance in tata play account !!

so it will work even if I have less balance on tataplay account? cuz last time they showed I can't activate hotstar because of less sufficient balance in tata play account !!
For activating a binge pack, you can pay it through any of the payment methods and using Tataplay balance is also one of the options. Once you have paid for it and activated any of the binge packs, it will be activated for an entire month and can be viewed irrespective of the balance in the Tataplay account. For renewing it in the next month, you should have sufficient balance and in that case, if you have less balance, it will not activate the binge pack due to insufficient balance.

For activating a binge pack, you can pay it through any of the payment methods and using Tataplay balance is also one of the options. Once you have paid for it and activated any of the binge packs, it will be activated for an entire month and can be viewed irrespective of the balance in the Tataplay account. For renewing it in the next month, you should have sufficient balance and in that case, if you have less balance, it will not activate the binge pack due to insufficient balance.
Even if subscription active Tataplay account also need to be in active state to use other apps in binge app and for using apps in settop box and firestick...
But hotstar can be used in all other devices other than set top box or binge firestick... Even if Tataplay account is inactive

Somethings to note:-

1. Binge plans doesn't deduct on daily basis. Your have to pay ₹175 beforehand either via Top Up or existing Balance.

2. You cannot use any feature of your Tata Play Box without main balance in Tata Play account.

3. Hotstar should work if you login with your Tata Play number on Hotstar app even without an active DTH subscription. Same will not work on Binge app.

Disney hotstar ui changed in binge+ box... Now ui r very smooth...

5NoEd3A.jpg

yM70Rrj.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock