Good News Disney International HD enters Top 3 in weekly ratings

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
FQ4kesv.jpg

In a market where tv sets are dominated by letterbox tv sets. A HD only channel beats veteran established channels like Star World, Zee Cafe and Colors Infinity.

This might not look pleasing to folks at Star India who dreams of nothing but of cricket. If they weren't bought out by Disney. We wouldn't even see a channel catering to young adults unless those teenagers had fetishes for cricket. So Star India employees. Stop ruining Disney International HD with repeats of same tv movies at primetime to pave your way into another cricket channel by converting a GEC channel to a sports cricket channel. Instead give us live action series we deserve. We don't need another cricket channel.

New episodes of Wizards of Waverly Place which never aired in India is airing. But at 10-11 am. What is Disney-Star doing? It's a GEC not kids channel. Live action should be at prime time.

Disney owns Star but Star controls everything now. So the future of Disney International HD may not be fair. It can get killed like Channel V, AXN etc.

Disney owns Star but Star controls everything now. So the future of Disney International HD may not be fair. It can get killed like Channel V, AXN etc.
With stone in my heart I am saying. Domestic cricket and IPL gets cancelled for a long time. So, that Disney shutdown the existing Star team. And replace them with someone that loves Disney.

RIP Star India's stupid legacy. Your ethics were below average. I am glad old team is slowly leaving and Disney and American culture is being promoted on India tv.

FQ4kesv.jpg

In a market where tv sets are dominated by letterbox tv sets. A HD only channel beats veteran established channels like Star World, Zee Cafe and Colors Infinity.

This might not look pleasing to folks at Star India who dreams of nothing but of cricket. If they weren't bought out by Disney. We wouldn't even see a channel catering to young adults unless those teenagers had fetishes for cricket. So Star India employees. Stop ruining Disney International HD with repeats of same tv movies at primetime to pave your way into another cricket channel by converting a GEC channel to a sports cricket channel. Instead give us live action series we deserve. We don't need another cricket channel.
I hope Star sees this and I want to give your post a like but the like button is missing.

Star world must shut down. And Disney international HD must become Disney HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock