Good News Disney Juniors Mira-Royal Detective will have Joint TV premiere in Both USA & India on March 20th

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Disney Junior's Mira-Royal Detective will have joint TV premiere in both USA & India on March 20th, In U.S it will be premiered at 11:00 AM on Disney Channel & in India it will be aired in Disney Junior at 7:00 PM.

Disney Channel India will also be premiering a sneak-peek that same day, followed by the series premiere on Sunday, March 22. Set in the magical Indian-inspired land of Jalpur, the series introduces a brave and resourceful girl named Mira, a commoner who is appointed to the role of royal detective by the queen.

Disney Junior’s ‘Mira, Royal Detective’ to Be Welcomed With Joint Television Premiere in the U.S. and India

I saw the theme song for this. It has that stereotypical image of what westerners think when they hear Bollywood.

I sometimes wonder why dont they upload promo of their original shows in their youtube or social media channels regularly , they only promote other non original shows in youtube channel sadly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock