Breaking Disney Shutting Down 18 TV Channels in Southeast Asia

Their all rights except WWE , FIFA are average or low priced when compared to Star/Disney cricket rights. Sony manages to be profitable as they gain from ads during India Tours, major events like FIFA, Olympics and Ofcourse WWE . Also they r able to distribute money across rights bcuz of being affordable
Yeah Even I Watching most of Live and Repeat events like Break Free on Sony Ten Sports Channels, it's clear indication of advertisement agencies not interested advertising advertisement for these properties on Sony Sports Channels.
O56ZbDw.jpg

I hope you understand that situation of Sony, In cricket favour country India 🙏

Yeah Even I Watching most of Live and Repeat events like Break Free on Sony Ten Sports Channels, it's clear indication of advertisement agencies not interested advertising advertisement for these properties on Sony Sports Channels.
O56ZbDw.jpg

I hope you understand that situation of Sony, In cricket favour country India 🙏
True bro "in cricket favour country india" they are promoting nd making new fans of other sports
while their competitor star is launching new new sports channels ,regional sports channels .just to show cricket.

7NLv8XT.jpg

Guys lets talk bout disney shutting down channels too😅
No use from these memes, who knows one day Disney maybe acquire Sony, Recently Disney inks some deal with Sony.

I don't know why you Comparing Disney shutting down Fox sports channels with Star India brand's Star Sports channels

Last edited:
Why do they acquire first & later on shut down channels in such a way? Because of this some very good channels shut down permanently & we miss variety.

Star has no use of so many sports channels.Everytime repeated telecast in all channels.starsports 3 almost equals to starsports First.

Also regional channels should be stopped.Better multiple audio feed is given to one channel is good

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock