Breaking Disney's Imagine That Season 2 ,Starts 18th April 9:30 AM on Disney Channel

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Disney's Imagine That Season 2 , Starts 18th April 9:30 AM on Disney Chanel India

Source

Source

According to teaser and description posted in the official YouTube channel in this season would be hosted by Vishal Malhotra & Simrankumar Puri . I'm happy to see old Disney hour host who use to host disney hour in sony tv , i dont know about the other person . Season one was hosted by Rob which was aired last year still repeat eps sometimes airs on disney channel . hope they dont end up making it boring or less interesting things as rob managed to make season 1 interesting . I assume may be due to covid restriction they couldn't ask Rob to come for shoots & hope Rob comes back as host for season 3

Just like season 1 this season would also seem to be available in hindi , tamil & telugu

Source

Source

Source

Disney India posted about Imagine That Challenge for - Disney's India's Imagine that S2 show , open for Indian residents having valid Instagram account they posted about same in their twitter post even in fb page along with their instagram page , the contest opened today 9th April at 2:00 PM afternoon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock