dittoTV to telecast I-League, EFL live on Ten Sports

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
Over the past decade, the popularity of football tournaments nationally and internationally has paved the way for growing the fan base of the sport in India. In response to this growing trend, dittoTV has brought together the most anticipated Indian league- the I-League to its platform.
The championship will kick-start with a fierce competition between East Bengal and Aizawl FC at 4.30 pm, followed by Bengaluru FC and Shillong Lajong FC at 7 pm on January 7. This year, the I-League will also witness the entry of newcomers Minerva FC and Chennai City FC in an action-packed match on 8 January at 4.30 pm.
The semi-final of EFL kicks off on 11 January at 1.30 am, followed by a match on 12 January at 1.15 am.
The widely followed EFL that kicked off in 2016 is gearing up for it’s semi-final, with two highly awaited matches. Manchester United will compete with Hull City on 11 January, followed by Southampton v/s Liverpool on 12 January.
Youth being the chief driving force of the country, has largely influenced the growth of football as a sport in India. Since television viewing in India is traditionally subject to the preference of the older generation, young football fanatics find themselves resorting to online sports portals and live television platforms to keep up with the latest updates on their favourite sport. Consequently, international football leagues boast of an impressive rise in the number of viewers on multiple digital platforms in India, including dittoTV.

dittoTV to telecast I-League, EFL live on Ten Sports | Indian Television Dot Com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock