Divya Dutta to anchor 'Stree Shakti' on DD National

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
NEW DELHI: Renowned award-winning actor Divya Dutta has come on board ‘Stree Shakti’, a bold and impactful initiative by Doordarshan national channel.

With 720 Minutes of meaningful content, more than 30 women achievers, hundreds of tweets, and a growing audience with each episode, the show has been able to leave a dent in the emotional and psychological psyche of most of its viewers. Dutta is coming on board as the anchor of the show from 22 February for fourteen episodes. Dutta, with hit films like ‘Veer Zara’,’ Special 26’, ‘Heroine’, and ‘Bhag Milkha Bhag’ has given a unique flavour to this show by her deep voice, confident persona and sensitive approach, where she has been able to bring the best out of the women achievers who are sharing their heart rendering sagas in every episode.

Talking about her association Dutta said  “Listening to the stories of all the women achievers made me feel inspired. I was held spellbound and speechless at times. By the end of each episode I realized how strong and emancipated these women are, as they have achieved what no mortal can do in the painful and difficult circumstances like theirs. Women like Urvashi, Sneha and Priyanka make me bow my head in respect.”

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/terrestrial/divya-dutta-to-anchor-stree-shakti-on-dd-national-150220

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock