Seeking Help Do ADTV have separate channel numbers for favourite channels?

SanLive

Banned
Reaction score
Airtel Digital tv favorite channel number starting?????

Airtel should implement separate favourite channel number like Tata Play or should go to favourite button just one click. I called cc they have no knowledge about it. When I said about it asked how to to add favourite channel number. thay cant understand and suggest to subscribe the unsubscribed channel. I explained but about the problem, but......
Please share your views or mail to Airtel DTH.

Bro, is this applicable for Xstream box? Cannot see such an option. Please advise.
Whatever channel you set as favourite just go to that channel before epg vanish press red button of your stb remote then that channel became your favorite channel After above process completed ptess fav button of your stb remote you then see your fav channel

Last edited:
Whatever channel you set as favourite just go to that channel before epg vanish press red button of your stb remote then that channel became your favorite channel After above process completed ptess fav button of your stb remote you then see your fav channel
Thanks bro, but my Xstream remote does not have those buttons. Also channels being added are coming in random order.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock