Do we really want suntv serials???

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes,it comes to any viewers who are watching serials of suntv??Instead of showing positive thoughts they are only focusing only negative thoughts......The scene showing in their serial not at all probably happen in real life.....They r showing ladies as a evil creature....Many serial [except One or two]all abusing our indian culture like showing all men having two wife.....For example,we will take some example of those serial.....02:30Pm the serial named kalyana parisu[in english marriage gift]in the starting the serial focused on friendship of three ladies,then out of one two friends married to a one single man and they r fighting with each other therefore,they r abusing friendship .In the meanwhile,her relative is torchuring heroine to marry him......This is an example for one serial only....The process of Focusing negative thoughts happening in all serials....What say guys???!!!

in Colors. Hindi GEC-

1. Sasural Simar Ka- Black Magic & Re-Birth
2. Balika Vadhu- Main Hero of the serial is used to marry with 3 different women from last 8 years
3. Meri Asshiqi Tum Se Hi- Both main actress and actor going for 2nd marriage without any divorce

these are few examples... no need of this type of thread because these stories are a part of serials and happening all over the world and in India too. without these serials can't move further and will share same story.

if you see everything by this thinking thn soon you'll complaint against english serials and movies because they show some love making scenes.

jay kumar said:
Yes,it comes to any viewers who are watching serials of suntv??Instead of showing positive thoughts they are only focusing only negative thoughts......The scene showing in their serial not at all probably happen in real life.....They r showing ladies as a evil creature....Many serial [except One or two]all abusing our indian culture like showing all men having two wife.....For example,we will take some example of those serial.....02:30Pm the serial named kalyana parisu[in english marriage gift]in the starting the serial focused on friendship of three ladies,then out of one two friends married to a one single man and they r fighting with each other therefore,they r abusing friendship .In the meanwhile,her relative is torchuring heroine to marry him......This is an example for one serial only....The process of Focusing negative thoughts happening in all serials....What say guys???!!!

Yeah bro, true... Most of the serials in sun tv are focussing on two wifes which is against our own culture.... like Valli, etc., They should ban these kind of serials .....And the worst thing is they are telecasting this on saturday also
Other channels like polimer, raj, vijay and puthuyugam are telecasting very good north dubbed serials which shows so many good values.....
But our tamil artists are protesting against these dubbed serials which caused zee tamil network to stop telecasting dubbed hindi serials....

yes bro,we should encourage hindi serials ultimately....Showing positive thoughts

jay kumar said:
yes bro,we should encourage hindi serials ultimately....Showing positive thoughts

Not all Hindi TV shows are good, most of the popular TV shows are also misleading :tup:tup

ABCDEFGH said:
Bro you are wrong, The most popular show is itself misleading

I am talking about positive tell me any show name in the sab tv which show any negative things to viewers all show of sab tv are comedy :)

btw what misleading :huh

Rushil.D said:
I am talking about positive tell me any show name in the sab tv which show any negative things to viewers all show of sab tv are comedy :)

btw what misleading :huh

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
: 1) in this show if you remember patrakar Popatlal Pandey marries Bulbul In front of a temple but then she marries some1 else like nothing happened.
2) the recent episodes were showing that women and men are equal but Daya is always shown as a housewife serving food to Jethalal. Double stranded.
3) Jethalal is always flirting with babita although he is married which is not good for small children to see on national television

ABCDEFGH said:
Not all Hindi TV shows are good, most of the popular TV shows are also misleading :tup:tup

Though Hindi serials are also misleading people here might just watch and forget as they might think it as another culture from some other place, but if the same happens in their own language serials they tend to take it to their heart.

I'm glad that i quit a serial recently (though i watched it only via youtube) as the entire plot is made to show the hero as a superman and others as nuts and unbelievable and useless plots. When the show closed many of the artists were missing from the serial and their stories were just left to hang.... Either such people should stop taking serials or if they take then they need to first complete it in a proper way and second... they should also think about the society and pass some good and worth-full message.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock