Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness | Benedict Cumberbatch | May 6, 2022

E36Z0h3.jpg

HGPEgvH.jpg

Last edited:
Watched this mind boggling movie on first day 10 am show. Few spoiler free points:
* This is more a Wanda movie than Strange.
* There are cameos but don't expect too much.
* Movie could be 15-20 minutes longer, that would have been perfect.
* You can wait for the mid-credit scene (some 10 seconds scene), but no need for the post-credit one (another 10 seconds scene which didn't add any value).
* It's a PG13 movie and definitely scariest among all MCU movies and shows.
* Wong was given much more screentime (than my personal liking), IMO America Chavez could get a little more.
* It was discussed (pre-established?) that Chavez is portrayed Gay (lesbian) in the movie. But I couldn't find anything such in the movie, only thing is she's a child of Gay couple.
*The movie could go over the head if you don't follow MCU. You need to watch at least Wandavision (last 2 episodes will suffice). If have time, watch Doctor Strange, Infinity War and Endgame before watching this movie. Spiderman No Way Home can be skipped. If you don't want to watch those, at least watch the Synopsis available on YouTube.
*There was no boring moments, the film will keep you hooked throughout.
*The marketing team shouldn't publish anything more than 1 or 2 trailers. Those numerous TV spots actually ruined most of the surprises.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock